Friday, July 31, 2009

Congressman Tim Bishop Encounters Angry Citizens at Townhall Meeting


By Steve Collier, Colorado Springs

This video came to me via my Facebook account -- this is DEMOCRACY IN ACTION! This is people voicing their opinions, going to their elected representatives and taking an ACTIVE part in their organic democracy. Here's the info on the video:

"Congressman Tim Bishop has been a Rubber Stamp for Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank and the rest of the Washington elitists who want to tax and spend this nation to death. Some angry taxpayers had a little surprise for him at one of his "Town Hall" meetings on June 22, 2009."

2 comments:

  1. He's my current Rep...but maybe not for long. Please take a look at my new website http://shouldirun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT MOTLEY CREW ON LONG ISLAND - I'LL GIVE YOU AN A! -GAIL - CONNECTICUT TEACHER

    ReplyDelete