Saturday, April 18, 2009

CNN outs itself


By Steve Collier, Colorado Springs

Lot’s of postings tonight, I know, but they sure are worth it. This is DEFINITELY reposting... a big thanks to www.foundingbloggers.com for capturing this video. Basically folks, after that CNN interview from the Chicago Tea Party you all saw, this is what you DIDN’T see when the CNN camera was turned off.

The only thing I can say is... why wasn’t I there to be a part of such a wonderful occasion ;-) Too bad... CNN, the network I remember from the first Persian Gulf War with Bernard Shaw on the roof of a hotel watching F-117 Nighthawk stealth fighters bomb Baghdad, has truly floated down stream... or down the drain? You make the call :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is a test comment to make sure Blogger is working, but I can't stress just how cool it is the Chicago Tea Partiers did this... keep on rockin' out there!

    ReplyDelete