Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The United States of America is now the majority shareholder of "Gov't Motors"


By Steve Collier, Colorado Springs

From the Financial Times ...

A new debt swap plan proposed by General Motors would put the U.S. taxpayers (you and me) as the majority stakeholders in the future of the ailing car company (that's an understatement).

I DON'T EVEN LIKE GM!! WTF... one year from now, the unions will be sitting fat, dumb and happy like they always have (see building piss-poor cars), GM upper-level management will have left the company knowing they secured themselves a little bit more time for a golden parachute and you and I will be left with piece of shit cars coming out of Detriot.

Folks... wake up!! I've been saying wake up in almost every post lately... this is AMERICA! Companies rise and fall everyday! I could care less of how big it is... we dust ourselves off and go back to the drawing board... we don't SOCIALIZE an entire industry. This is treasonous!!! This government is being ran by turncoats! We used to run them out of the country if my history serves me correctly.

Here's the story... begin weeping now

No comments:

Post a Comment